Mentor 5 : Keputusan Minggu Ke-4
Salam semua,
Berikut keputusan minggu ke-4 untuk Mentor 5.. rasa-rasanya siapa yang terkeluar untuk minggu ke-4 ni.. cuba tengok keputusan dibawah ni.
Berikut markah yang dikumpul untuk setiap peserta mentor sehingga minggu ke-4
Ayish terpaksa melangkah pergi.. Semoga terus success diluar sana.. Shiha dan Ratnah akan terus ke musim seterusnya.. syabas untuk semua.
tak tengok le pula layan bola tadi
BalasPadam@Sharinginfoz : takpe bro tonton.com.my ada.. hehehe
BalasPadamunlock iphone 4
BalasPadamhow to unlock iphone 4
My McAfee popped up saying that it blocked a trojan. If I go do restore, check the box that lists the trojan, then go to delete as an action, will that completely remove it from my computer?
unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4
I was playing an app on Facebook (Graffiti) and my Mac warned me that the page may contain malware. Of course I ignored it because I wanted to draw more with the app, and when i was done the page scrolled up by itself and my curser moved across the screen a bit on its own. Does my Mac have a virus? are there any built-in features that could be of assistance? are there any anti-virus programs safe to use on my Mac? how to unlock iphone 4
unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4 [url=http://theunlockiphone4.com]how to unlock iphone 4 [/url] unlock iphone 4